Sr. Salesforce Engineer
We are seeking a Salesforce Expert in Columbus, OH.
This is a contract to Full time opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Plan, define and support the software design patterns, approaches and strategies for the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for a software component or group of components.
- Manage impact assessment efforts and produce or review estimates for new features, software changes or defect fixes.
- Coach other team members to develop functional and technical skills.
- Support the client development lead and the functional team to define the future state solution of the SFDC Sales Cloud and Service Cloud solution to meet performance and UI requirements.
- 5 Years of experience with Visualforce and implementing these into internal salesforce and communities
- 5 Years of experience with Apex Code
- Experience with Lightning Framework and Event based web frameworks
- Experience integrating apex with external web services using SOAP and REST based communication
- Experience with modifying apex code in a salesforce organization with a large Apex code base. Specifically, following existing code base design patterns to best fit a solution.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum based development approaches
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
|Job Posting Title||Location||Department||Date|
|Sr. Salesforce Engineer||Columbus, OH||Salesforce Practice||September 15, 2018|