Cyrtene realizes that COVID-19 is affecting small businesses and large businesses alike, and that it has the capacity to disrupt or halt your business activities by affecting your most important resource, your team members.
If your business is somehow impacted due to COVID-19 and you are unable to continue with your business operations without your Salesforce experts, please reach out to us at Cyrtene, a Central Ohio Salesforce Partner.
We are offering our services FREE of charge for up to 3 hours for any business affected by COVID-19. We will help you with your Salesforce-related issues.
This offer is to help you and your team to do any work related to Salesforce that you weren’t able to do because of COVID-19.
Some of the activities that would be eligible with this “Random Acts of Salesforce” offer, are:
1. Managing profiles and permission sets.
2. Managing users and groups.
3. Creating a report to retrieve critical information.
4. Modifying page layouts to enable new business processes or activities.
5. Loading data from your leads dataset or customers dataset into Salesforce.
6. Defining page layouts for activities, tasks and emails.
And much more…
We strongly believe our success is based on your success. In this case, we would like to help our community by making our services readily available during these tough times.
Stay safe and healthy.
Keep Calm and Salesforce On!
*Terms and conditions apply
* Please note that free services are not guaranteed, and will directly depend on needs resulting from implications of issues directly related to COVID-19. Cyrtene will carefully review each request and provide full disclosure of which services and functions will be provided for free, if free services are applicable, along with pricing for any work that would not be eligible for free services, before any work begins.