Salesforce Smart Start
It's Time To Make Your Salesforce Org Yours
The Cyrtene Smart Start Packages are great for businesses that are adopting Salesforce for the first time or companies that are taking their first steps to expand their use of Salesforce in their organizations.
The Smart Start is an opportunity to configure Salesforce to meet the initial needs of your organization. From configuration of permissions to the “naming of things” to loading data to generating reports. Salesforce comes with a lot of functionality out of the box, but every company needs to make adjustments to suit them.
These packages are tuned for a quick turn-around to get you up and running with Salesforce with the right foot forward.
Smart Start Program
Estimated cost $3999 to $10000
A quick and hassle free way to get started with Salesforce
1. Setup Accounts, contacts and leads for your organization*
2. Setup custom profiles and up-to 10 users.
3. Create 2 custom reports and 2 dashboards.
4. Create 2 custom objects and link it to standard objects.
5. Design and create a custom app with the custom objects of low complexity.
6. Help with loading the 2 custom objects
7. An hour of training to your staff members.
* Requires Lightning Professional or Lightning Enterprise licenses with the Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
Smart Start Unlimited
Contact Us for a Quote
Customize Salesforce to your unique business model
1. Custom Platform Applications
2. Process Automation
3. Setup Communities
4. Data and process Integrations
5. Complex Reports and Dashboards
A custom Salesforce solution in a short period of time
A road map to help your organization meet your management needs
Knowledge transfer and best practices
Up and running in as little as 1 week
End-user training, with hands-on examples that drive adoption
Best practices around usability and data quality
A scalable fixed-price engagement with a clearly defined scope and deliverables